Friday, November 17, 2006

More Campus Photos

I took these the day we went to KyeongJu (1 week ago today) when we got back.


Here we see the Korean approach to the crow.

View from my window these days.

I think I have some even better fall colors photos stuck on my camera, along with photos from today's trip to Homigot. But right now we're having battery issues. The ones I charged up before leaving the US are finally completely used up. I plugged my Lebanese charger into the wall overnight and got enough juice to take about two pictures with each pair of batteries.
It's plugged in again now. Hopefully I will at least be able to get the pictures off my camera. Actually, I'm kind of hoping my sometimes-temperamental battery will just decide it likes the batteries ok next time and act normal. If not, I'm not really concerned. There will be someplace to get batteries and a charger in town....

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

does anyone know what became of the human inhabitants of this university?

5:22 AM  
Blogger GB said...

I feel shy about taking photos during the breaks between classes when people are around. I suppose it is a bit remarkable how completely empty campus is during class periods.

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if not photos, how about sketches? maybe u can blog 'em as well?

6:56 PM  
Blogger GB said...

sketches: no.
"blog 'em": what does that mean?

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blog 'em = kind of short form for blog them. (basically to upload on to your blog). your sketches are good, so i thought uploading them like the photos would be a cool thing. anyway upto you.

2:39 AM  
Blogger GB said...

oh... i understood "'em" as "them" but thought it referred back to "the human inhabitants of this university."

thanks for your praise. i don't think i will draw any sketches in korea, although i meant to and brought the requisite materials. at this point it is far too cold to do any outside.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home