Sunday, November 26, 2006

R.I.P.

The reason I have not been blogging lately is that last Saturday I received word of something which, on the one hand it doesn't seem right to just carry on like nothing happened, and on the other hand, nothing I can possibly say will seem appropriate. A friend I had in college, a very sweet guy who I unfortunately have not talked to in years, committed suicide. I don't know any more than that. One old friend left a message on another's machine, but did not leave a call-back number, and we don't have it between us. It's a terrible tragedy. He was very sweet, good hearted, and every time I have seen him up to and including the last time, so full of life. My thoughts are with his family.

I will leave this post up for 24 hours and resume regular posting tomorrow night or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home