Friday, September 15, 2006

Oy

The trip downtown to the Citibank was a bust. I figured "Well, Citibank's going to be Citibank, wherever you go." But actually, not so much. I'm still not sure what the problem is. I wasn't even able to try to get money from my US bank account. What I was able to do was try to get cash advances from my credit cards, but to no avail.

I just got around to reading my "Residence Guidegbook"[sic]. It seems that I can be fined a million won and thrown out of housing for failing to used the "specified" garbage bags. The guidebook says the bags can be bought at this that and the other market. I hope it will be obvious which ones to get since nowhere in the book does it actually make any attempt to specify what the "specified" garbage bags are. It just lets you know that you damn well better use them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home