Tuesday, September 26, 2006

What the ...?

My second lecture went quite well. I think it was one of the best lectures I have given, period. I rehearsed most of it on Sunday evening. On Monday I couldn't find an empty seminar room to do a proper rehearsal but did rewrite my notes completely. And I made myself write big. I think that's a good trick too.

Anyway, after talking for 75 minutes straight I was ready for a nice Pocari Sweat. But the machine downstairs was out: it only had coffee, something that looked like it was probably in the Red Bull family, and these little squat cans with pictures of what look like grapes on them. If I'm sounding out the Hangul correctly the product's name is "Bong Bong." So anyway I figure that's grape juice buy one, crack it open and ... what the !?!?!?!....

It is grape juice.

With little peeled grapes floating around inside.

Actually pretty nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home