Monday, October 02, 2006

And then there were four

The final resident of this office moved in today. It was kind of wierd. When I came in, all of the stuff I had left on the desk I have been sitting at had been moved to the table in the middle of the room, and some small item of his was on the desk. He was talking on the phone. When he got off the phone he asked where I'd been sitting. I told him, but said it was no problem to move. He said ok, and I went to start setting up at the one in the corner. Then he got very concerned with letting me know that if I wanted to keep on at the desk I had been using it was no problem to him. And, actually I did prefer. I think if it was just that this desk is by the window I would have insisted that he take it. But sitting here I am next to this guy Seh that I have had dinner with a couple of times, and back there I'm next to another guy who's name I haven't gotten clear on yet, and I'm much more comfortable by Seh. Seh is how he introduced himself to me. It's one half of his actual given name. I figure it's safe to call him that on the blog since one syllable can't be so specific. So anyway, then we moved back.

It occurs to me now that maybe what happened is some third party such as a janitor had moved my stuff off of my desk before
my new officemate arrived this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home